THE AI SUMMIT: CYBERSECURITY AND NATIONAL DEFENSE
25 JANUARY 2019 | THE NATIONAL PRESS CLUB, WASHINGTON, D.C.
Come to Washington DC this year and particiapte in the Suits and Spooks AI summit. This year the summit features speakers such as:
- John Sipple, an expert in applied AI and machine learning
- Rand Waltzman, The Deputy Chief Technology Officer of RAND Corporation
- Kfir Bar, PHD, Chief Scientists, Basis Technology
- Yves Bergquiest, The founder and CEO of Corto
- Lewis Shepherd, Sr. Technology Leader and DOD advisor
- Dariusz Mikulski, PHD, Senior Research Scientist – Ground Vehicle Robotics U.S. Army TRADEC
This year’s event will feature conversations about, the AI arms race, automomous vehicles, cyber offense and defense and lethal automous weapons.
Of course Threat Condition will be around if you want to chat about SafePass or share your stories about how overly complex some security systems are.